BONE GIVEAWAY FOR
- bone collectors
- crafty people
I’ve been collecting for a few years and I have waaaaay too many bones (Like, this picture times 15) and I want to share. So. Uh. Reblog to enter and I guess be following me idk i don’t really care??? Five people will win a free bag of assorted bones n shit. I will only ship within the continental US because international shipping on fragile items is a bitch i’m sorry guys.
Ends on January 5th. Winners will be contacted through ask box. All that good stuff. If you want to specify the size/type you would prefer, that’s all good and I’ll try to make it happen. I think that’s all.
(These were all acquired by different methods. A lot were purchased or gifts, so I don’t know where they came from. The rest were found by me. I definitely didn’t kill anything to get these.)
bones are cool and i know some of yall richmond folks want at this
I want this because of reasons. Scientific Illustration reasons.
for christmas i got a brand new tablet sooooO i thought i’d do a giveaway for my old one
its a wacom intuos3 ptz-630. it does have a few scratches on the drawing pad, but nothing detrimental and nothing that really causes any issues during use. includes the pen and an extra nib for it.
- like and reblog only once bc that’s all that the new system counts anyway
- please dont reblog to inactive blog s…….thats cheatin
- i can only ship in the US unless you are willing to pay for shipping! :( sorry
- have a real good time
Edit: whOOSP FORGOT TO PUT A DATE ON THIS. i’m ending it on the 20th.
~COPIC PEN GIVEAWAY~
So here’s the deal! The other day I bought a ridiculous number of Copic markers at an art supply store that was going out of business. Because I bought so many markers, they threw in a bunch of the refillable Multiliner pens as well. Thing is, I already own a whole set, so I’m giving away the duplicates!
I’m giving away five brand new of Copic’s super awesome Multiliner pens! They’re refillable and, even better, they have replaceable nibs! These things will literally last forever. In this set, you’ll get the 0.03mm, 0.1mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm, and brush pens! I am ALSO throwing in three random Copic Sketch markers that I happen to have duplicates of: BV13- Hydrangea, RV 25- Dog Rose Flower, and R22- Light Prawn.
- You may like once and reblog up to four times.
- Your askbox must be open so I can tell you if you win and you must be willing to tell me your address so I can have the prize sent to you.
- Reblog this on your main blog; no giveaway blog. (I will check!)
- You don’t need to follow me, but if you want to, go ahead! :>
- The giveaway ends on 09/29/12 at 11:59 EST and the winner will be chosen via random number generator. Good luck!
I hope I win..